The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global mobile gaming market was worth $32.29 billion in FY 2016 and is expected to witness a tremendous growth, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period of 2017-2023. The increasing proliferation of smartphones, improving internet accessibility across the globe and availability of a diverse range of gaming genres have led to the strong growth of the market globally. The report is a compilation of various segments including market dynamics, market breakdown by game genre, platform and geography.
The report provides a comprehensive market analysis and forecast along with the recent trends influencing the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financials, financial summary and SWOT analysis.
The report addresses the following key questions about the global market:
- What the market size is in terms of revenue from 2016-2023 for the global mobile gaming market?
- Which factors will be driving the market through the forecast period?
- What factors are currently challenging the mobile gaming market?
- What are the prevalent gaming genres and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the key geographical regions and what is the market size for each of them?
- Who are the key players in the mobile gaming market?
The company profiles section includes the highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their corporate overview, financial summary, SWOT analysis, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2015-2017). Some of the key players are Activison Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Glu Mobile, Square Enix, Ubisoft group, Gameloft and Zynga.