The global IoT healthcare market is estimated at $10.6bn in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.3% from 2017-2027. The analytic services segment held the largest market share, with $5.7 billion in value in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.4% for the period 2017-2027.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 192-page report you will receive 162 charts – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 192-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global IoT healthcare market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global IoT Healthcare Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also shows forecast to 2027 for the leading segments and sub segments of the IoT healthcare market:
- Analytic Services: Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Analytics, Operational Analytics
The forecast for each leading segment and sub segment is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
• This report provides forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
- North America: the US and Others
- Europe: Germany, France, the UK and Others
- Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India and Others
- Rest of the World (RoW): Middle East and Others
Each regional market is further segmented into the leading segments and sub segments of the IoT healthcare market. Whereas, each national market is further segmented into the leading segments of the IoT healthcare market.
• This report discusses the leading companies that hold the largest market shares in the IoT healthcare market:
- Cerner Corporation
- Cognizant Technology Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- McKesson Corporation
- United Health Group (Optum)
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Siemens AG
• This report discusses Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. These forces analyze the IoT healthcare market from five different perspectives such as competitive rivalry within the industry; threat of new entrants; bargaining power of suppliers; bargaining power of buyers; and threat of substitute products.
• Further, this report discusses competitive landscape which includes information on partnerships, collaboration, joint ventures, product launch/development and acquisitions.
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the IoT healthcare market. You find data, trends and predictions.