GCC smart grid market is expected to grow tremendously on the back of deployment of smart grid infrastructure by the governments of the GCC member countries. Moreover, increasing demand for electricity in the region is bound to promulgate the development of power infrastructure across the GCC nations. The development of smart city projects in the region would provide impetus to smart grid market during the forecast period. World Expo 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in Dubai and FIFA World Cup 2022 is also planned in Qatar; these two major events have led to a widespread infrastructure development, including augmentation in power infrastructure. The development in power infrastructure and governments’ policy to deploy smart grid technologies are some other factors that will provide a big thrust to smart grid market in the GCC during the forecast period.
According to “GCC Smart Grid Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026”, GCC smart grid market is projected to grow to $ 1.68 billion by 2026. Few of the leading players in GCC smart grid market include Siemens AG., ABB Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, General Electric Co., CISCO Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Accenture PLC, Landis+Gyr, DTS Solution, etc. “GCC Smart Grid Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026” discusses the following aspects of GCC smart grid market:
- GCC smart grid Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Solution (Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Smart Grid Distribution Management, Smart Grid Communication, Grid Asset Management, Geographic Information System, Billing and Customer Information System) and By Service (Deployment and Integration, Consulting, Support and Maintenance)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of GCC smart grid market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, smart grid equipment manufacturers, solutions providers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with industry stakeholders such as smart grid service providers, smart grid solution providers, power utilities companies, power consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.