One of the most important factors leading to the promulgation of Europe SURF market was the first wave of subsea development activities that started with Norway and United Kingdom for exploiting offshore fields in North Sea. Norway was the pioneer in offshore field developments with other European countries soon following suite. Offshore investment is anticipated to increase once the companies are confident that crude prices will stabilize in the near term. As companies start investing offshore, demand for SURF equipment would consequently rise during the forecast period.
According to “Europe Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”, Europe oil & gas SURF is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 11%, in value terms, during the forecast period. Some of the leading players in Europe oil & gas SURF market include Technip, Subsea 7 SA, Aker Solutions ASA, Nexans SA, Saipem SpA, Prysmian S.p.A., VALLOUREC, ABB Ltd, Kongsberg Gruppen, Siemens AG, Airborne Oil & Gas B.V. “Europe Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of Europe oil and gas SURF market:
- Europe Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Component (Flowlines, Risers and Subsea Umbilicals), By Application (Deepwater, Shallow Water and Ultra-Deepwater)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Europe oil & gas subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, subsea equipment manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with SURF equipment manufacturers, resellers and distributors along with EPC players for subsea field development services. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.