Asia-Pacific is home to various fast developing large economies such as China and India, and hence, energy demand in these countries is continuously surging. These two countries are the leading energy importers in the entire APAC region. However, to reduce dependence on imports and to further enhance their energy security, both of these countries have started focusing on offshore oil & gas explorations. Moreover, both of these countries have huge coastlines and seas, which present enormous opportunities for offshore exploration and production.
According to “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”, Asia-Pacific oil & gas SURF is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 13%, in value terms, during the forecast period Few of the leading players in Asia-Pacific oil & gas SURF market includes Technip, Subsea 7 SA, Aker Solutions ASA, Nexans SA, Saipem SpA, Prysmian S.p.A., McDermott International, Inc., Oceaneering International, Inc., CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, National Oilwell Varco, Inc., and EMAS Offshore Limited. These companies offer a diverse range of SURF products that are used for offshore deepwater exploration and production activities. “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of Asia-Pacific oil and gas SURF market:
- Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Component (Flowlines, Risers and Subsea Umbilicals), By Application (Deepwater, Shallow Water and Ultra-Deepwater)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Asia-Pacific oil & gas subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, subsea equipment manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with SURF equipment manufacturers, resellers and distributors along with EPC players for subsea field development services. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.