Asia-Pacific houses number of developing countries such as China and India, which is the major factor for rising demand for energy from these countries. Hence, oil & gas pipeline network within and outside these countries are likely to expand further in the coming years. Moreover, growth in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market can also be attributed to construction of new pipelines as well as upgradation of existing pipelines. Hence, aforementioned factors are anticipated to fuel growth in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market through 2022.
According to “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Pipeline Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012–2022”, Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market is projected to reach $ 19.16 billion by 2022. Few of the leading players in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market includes China National Petroleum Corporation, CHELPIPE, National Oilwell Varco, Welspun Corporation Limited, Maharashtra Seamless Limited, General Electric, TechnipFMC, and Subsea. “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Pipeline Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012–2022” discusses the following aspects in the Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market:
- Market Size & Share Forecast
- Regional and Country Market Analysis
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Midstream, Upstream & Downstream), By Type (SAW, ERW, Seamless, Polyethylene % Composite) and By Region Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oil & gas pipeline companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players and suppliers
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with pipeline owners and manufacturers, EPC contractors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.