Growth in Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market in the coming years can be attributed to year-on-year growth in oil & gas consumption, due to recovering crude oil prices. Hence, companies are expanding their pipeline infrastructure across the region, which is expected to propel demand for gas pipeline leak and theft detection systems. In 2011, Asia was the largest market for crude oil & natural gas globally. However, economic slowdown in various countries in the region caused a negative impact on the region’s energy consumption pattern. Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to continue being a major market for various downstream activities, on account of rising energy demand in the region.
According to “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022”, the Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market is projected to reach $ 0.91 billion by 2022. China and India were two leading demand generators and are expected to continue leading the market, given their vast demographics, need for oil and strong pace of development. Few of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market include Honeywell International Inc, Yokogawa Electric Corp, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, FMC Technologies, Emerson Process Management, GE Oil & Gas, and Cisco Systems Inc. “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022” discusses the following aspects in the APAC oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market:
- Market Size & Share Forecast
- Regional and Country Market Analysis
- Segmental Analysis – By Location of Application (Buried Pipelines, Subsea Pipelines, and Refinery/ Petrochemical Complex), By Method of Leak Detection (Internal Vs. External), By Technology (Ultrasonic/Acoustic, Flow Monitoring, Fiber Optic, Vapor Sensing & Others), By Source of Revenue (Hardware, Software & Aftersales Services), By Equipment/Device (Flowmeters, Acoustic Sensors, Pressure Sensors/ Transducers, Intelligent Pigging/ Smart Ball Technology, Cable Sensors & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Asia-Pacific oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, oil & gas pipeline companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players and suppliers
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with industry stakeholders such as oil & gas pipeline manufacturers, leak and theft detection service providers, raw material suppliers, channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors, distributors, and channel partners, regulatory bodies and customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals). Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.