Europe enhanced oil recovery market is expected to reach over $ 1 billion by 2022. Factors such as increasing recovery factor from ageing crude oil fields and surging technological advancements are the major reasons for this growth. Moreover, maturing oilfields coupled with lesser focus on exploration and discovery of new oilfields has created huge growth potential for EOR market in Europe. Russia, Norway, Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom are some of the major demand generators for enhanced oil recovery methods in the region.
Russia dominated Europe enhanced oil recovery market over the past few years and is expected to continue dominating in the coming years as well. BP P.L.C., Statoil ASA, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Total S.A., Linde AG, Eni SpA, and Lukoil were a few of the leading players in Europe enhanced oil recovery market. “Europe Enhanced Oil Recovery Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” report elaborates following aspects of the EOR market in Europe:
- Europe enhanced oil recovery market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Onshore vs. Offshore, by Type (Thermal, Miscible Gas, Chemical and Others) and By Country
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of enhanced oil recovery market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with EOR product manufactures, EOR product manufacturing companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.