The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Rising demand from the construction and wood working industries and superior advantages over conventional adhesives to drive the moisture cure adhesives market
The moisture curing adhesives market is estimated at USD 4.04 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 5.77billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Growth of the market is primarily led by the need for fast curing adhesives under increasing in-room humidity, increasing rate of urbanization, strict government regulations to reduce the usage of high VOC content chemicals, and superior heat resistance in comparison to other conventional adhesives.
Automotive segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the moisture cure adhesives market
The moisture curing adhesives market is segmented on the basis of application into, construction, wood working, automotive, textile, and others. Amongst these, the automotive segment is projected to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period owing to the rising demand for lightweight materials in order to produce lightweight vehicles as well as to enhance performance and fabricate structures by using advanced materials such as glass fiber reinforced composites, and carbon fiber composites, which are bonded with the use of moisture cure adhesives.
Europe expected to lead the market during the forecast period
The rising demand for lightweight materials such as moisture cure adhesives in automobiles is driving the market in Europe, and Germany is the largest market in the region. Increasing demand for lightweight vehicles, increase in the number of dwellings approved for construction, favorable government plans & policies and investments in infrastructure are expected to drive the moisture cure adhesives market in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for the several segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (60%), Tier 2 (30%), and Tier 3 (10%).
- By Designation: C-level (25%), Manager Level (30%), and Others (45%)
- By Region: Asia-Pacific (43%), North America (12%), Europe (20%), Middle East & Africa (15%) and South America (10%).
Various key players profiled in the report include, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Sika AG (Switzerland), Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (U.S.), Bostik SA (France), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), and Jowat SE (Germany), among others.
The report segments the moisture curing adhesives market on the basis of chemistries, applications, and regions. The major chemistries covered in the report are, polyurethane, silicone, cyanoacrylate and polyolefin. The applications include, construction, automotive, wood working, textile, and others. The market is also segmented on the basis of regions, namely, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Reasons To buy this report:
This research report is focused on various levels of analyses?industry analysis (industry trends), market strategies analysis of top players, Porter’s analysis, company profiles, and competitive benchmarking, which together comprise and discuss the overall views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the moisture cure adhesives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on moisture cure adhesives offered by the top players in the global market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for moisture cure adhesives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global moisture cure adhesives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, products, and recent developments of the leading players in the moisture cure adhesives market