The study discusses market revenue, market size for the last year of the study period, the compound annual growth rate throughout the forecast period, customer price sensitivity, and the degree of change. The forecast period is from 2016 to 2022. The study also outlines the various cyber security challenges faced from a city surveillance standpoint and highlights the countermeasures that need to be taken to mitigate them.
The study provides a comprehensive analysis of the city surveillance market across all regions (Central Asia, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, Middle East, North America, and Latin America), shedding light on revenue across the forecast period, compound annual growth rate, and key areas of growth potential across various countries in the region. The report also consists of a growth opportunities and companies to action section, which encompasses five major growth opportunities in the city surveillance market and highlights the strategic imperatives for suppliers to achieve maximum success in the market.
The study provides comprehensive information on the various trends corresponding to the various technology segments associated with city surveillance, which include the following:
- Video Cameras
- Video Analytics
- Video Management Systems
This report also provides a competitive analysis of the entire city surveillance market. Not only does it indicate the key competitive factors of the aforementioned technology segments, but it also highlights their impacts on both suppliers and end users. The report throws light on some of the most important city surveillance projects at a global level.
In a nutshell, the following are the key questions that this study will answer:
- What is the size of the city surveillance market?
- Which are the segments that account for the highest expenditure and which are the ones that are forecast to record maximum growth?
- What are the key drivers for investment and challenges for end users in the city video surveillance environment?
- Who are the key players in each segment?
- What are the solutions/technologies that will be critical moving forward?
- What are the expected growth rates of the city video surveillance market in the different regions?