The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
POLi is an online debit payment solution offered by POLi Payments. Launched in 2006, it is currently available in Australia and New Zealand.
The solution offers online banking-based payment services and is used to make payments to online retailers, utility service providers, airline operators, and government agencies.
The solution allows users to pay for online purchases directly from their bank account without the need for a payment card. Merchants receive instant payment acknowledgment, allowing them to immediately supply goods or services to customers.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution POLi, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company’s important events and milestones
- In 2006, POLi was launched in Australia.
- The New Zealand Transport Agency was the first merchant to offer POLi payments to its customers.
- In 2014, POLi Payments was acquired by SecurePay Holdings, a fully owned subsidiary of Australia Post.
- In December 2017, POLi payments integrated with iSignthis’ ISXPay and Paydentity platforms.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into POLi’s business operations, and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.