- Full body powered suits
- Limb assistance suits
- Back support suits
- Powered gloves
- Supernumerary robotic arms
- Tool holding exoskeletons
Robotic exoskeletons are anticipated to impact the healthcare, military, and manufacturing industries significantly. The technology literally improves the physical strength, functionality, and performance of the user.
The ‘Emerging Robotic Exoskeleton Technologies’ technology and innovation report reviews the recent technology advancements and innovations impacting various industries. Key questions covered in this research service:
- What is the significance and impact of robotic exoskeleton technology across industries?
- What is the key industry trends propelling adoption?
- What are the major drivers and challenges?
- What are the key innovations?
- What is the patent and funding trend?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What is the technology roadmap for the next five years (2017-2022)?
- What are key growth opportunity areas?