The satellite transponder market is projected to grow at a modest but steady compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% from 2016 to 2023. Most new growth in the satellite transponder market is expected to come from new high bandwidth, Ka-Band, and Ku-Band transponder/bandwidth leasing.
Growth areas such as in-flight communications, maritime communications, oil and gas communications, and military applications are further boosting the potential of this market.
This study provides transponder market metrics, evaluates regional trends, and identifies growth opportunities.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What did the 2016 revenue look like for the satellite transponder market?
- What trends will affect revenue growth, and what is the forecast for global satellite transponder growth?
- How will the satellite transponder market be effected regionally, and what will individual growth rates look like?
- How is Ka-Band satellite expansion affecting the satellite transponder market?
- How does satellite transponder technology compete against other terrestrial, landline, and wireless technologies?
- Who are the major participants in this market, and what does the competitive ecosystem look like?