Global Industrial gloves are personal protective wear that would provide protection to fingers or thumb, hand and wrist under adverse conditions or accidents. Various types and sizes are available depending on the applications ranging from industrial workplaces to commercial workplaces. Cotton fabrics, asbestos and variety of leathers, among others are the materials used depending upon their functionality. Equipment-related injuries caused by tools such as vibrating equipment, rotation tool and others are the most common type of hazards that take place in the industrial sector. Spreading of infection during medical procedures and direct contact with chemicals can also pose major hazards.
Increasing rules and regulations for the use of protective wears at workplaces and rapid industrializations in emerging economies fuels the growth of the global industrial glove market. Rising awareness for safety and hygiene at workplaces is also expected to drive the market. Nevertheless, rising R&D on product innovations and initiatives by various government organizations is likely to provide growth opportunities in the forecast period. However, availability of substandard gears and variations in raw material prices may hinder the growth of the market.
The global industrial glove market is categorized on the basis of product type, application, material type and geography. Based on the product type, the market is segmented into disposable gloves and re-usable gloves. Application is segmented into chemicals, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, food and others. Furthermore, material type is segmented into vinyl, polyethylene, rubber, nitrile, neoprene and others.
By geography the industrial gloves market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, U.K., France, Italy and others. Asia-Pacific covers India, Japan, China and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players include Honeywell Safety Products, 3M Corporation, Showa Group, Ansell Ltd., MSA Safety, Lakeland Industries, Inc., Bacou-Dalloz, Inc., Liberty Gloves & Safety, Inc., Westchester Holdings, Inc, Protective Industrial Products Inc., Southern Glove, Inc., and Towa Corporation among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Industrial Gloves Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application and material type
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Industrial Gloves Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players of the Industrial Gloves Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Industrial Gloves Market
Product Type Segments
- Disposable Gloves
- Re-Usable Gloves
Material Type Segments
- North America
- ·South America
- ·Middle East