Global Airships Market is estimated to reach $304 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2016 to 2024. Airships are self-powered, steerable aircraft which navigates through the air. They contain large air bags inflated with a gas with gas, which is less dense than the surrounding air. These airships are highly used for advertising and covering sports events, among others. Apart from this, airship also has applications in transporting cargo, and military purpose.
Surge in need for continuous surveillance, and low operational cost are the major factors driving the global airships market. Moreover, increased usage of airships in advertisement, due to its ability to stay up in the air has also supplemented the growth of the market. However, risky operation due to use of hydrogen gas which is highly inflammable may hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, luxury airships for commercial tours and hybrid airships would provide several growth opportunities in the coming years.
The global airships market is bifurcated on the basis of structure type, application and geography. By structure type, it is further segmented into rigid, semi-rigid and non-rigid. By application, the market is segmented into commercial tours, surveillance, research, cargo transport and others.
Geographically, the global Airships market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key players of global airships market include Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airborne Industries Inc., Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd., Lindstrand Technologies, GEFA-FLUG GmbH, Information Systems Laboratories Inc., Shanghai Vantage Airship Manufacture Co. Ltd., Skyship Services Inc. and RosAeroSystems s.r.a., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Airships Market with respect to major segments such as product type, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the Global Airships Market
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Airships Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Airships Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Airships Market
Structure Type Segments
- Commercial Tours
- Cargo Transport
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East