Global Train Control and Management Systems (TCMS) Market is forecasted to reach $4 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2024. Train control systems are used in metros & high speed trains, diesel multiple units, and electric multiple units to provide safety and security to staffs, passengers and assets. The TCMS systems provide efficient operation of high speed trains and metros, with timely and accurate information to users, and assist operators during the any service interruptions. These systems also enhance the speed of the trains and offer improved consistency with short trip times and excellent comfort in passenger traffic. Governments across the world are continuously focused on up gradation of existing transportation infrastructure which would show an increased train control and management systems market trends.
Increased demand for safe & comfortable transit solutions, rapid urbanization, and rise in demand for energy efficient rail systems, are the major drivers of the global train control and management systems. However, fluctuating fuel prices and risks associated with train control systems would hamper the market growth in coming years. Rising worldwide demand for high speed metros would provide several growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global train control and management system is segmented by train type, component, and train control solution. By train type, the market is further sub-segmented into metros & high speed trains, diesel multiple units, and electric multiple units. By component, the market is divided into modular input/output devices, computer control units, mobile communication gateway, and human machine interfaces. By train control solution the market is categorized into integrated train control, positive train control, and communication based train control.
Geographically, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, France, UK, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in the global train control and management systems market are Bombardier Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Alstom SA, Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., EKE-Electronics, Siemens AG, Strukton Rail, and Thales Group among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Train Control and Management Systems Market with respect to major segments such as train type, component, and train control solution
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Train Control and Management Systems Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players of the Train Control and Management Systems Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Train Control and Management Systems Market
Train Type Segment
- Electric Multiple Units
- Metros & High Speed Trains
- Diesel Multiple Units
- Modular Input/output Devices
- Computer Control Units
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Mobile Communication Gateway
Train Control Solution Segment
- Communication Based Train Control
- Integrated Train Control
- Positive Train Control
- North America
- ·United Kingdom
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East