Simulation & analysis software market is slated to grow at a CAGR of over 7% by 2022, on the back of technological advancements, rising levels of demand for innovative and superior quality products from various regions, high expenditure on aerospace & defense and boost in need for application-specific simulation software across the world. Rising requirement of application-specific simulation software can be accounted to its utilization in automotive end use industry to minimize manufacturing cost and reduce product lead time. Moreover, paradigm shift towards manufacturing of eco-friendly products and development of infrastructure to upsurge deployment of next generation technologies, such as artificial intelligence, robotics, etc., are expected to prompt integration of simulation & analysis software in product development lifecycle.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast the global simulation & analysis software market on the basis of product type, end-use industry and regional distribution.
- To analyze and forecast the global market size of simulation & analysis software, in terms of value.
- To assess the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, and on the basis of end-users by segmenting the global market into five regions, namely - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for the global simulation & analysis software market.
- To evaluate impact of simulation & analysis software on product innovation, and facilitating industrial growth worldwide.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of value, for simulation & analysis software with respect to key end-users such as automotive, aerospace & defense, electrical and electronics, etc.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the supply of simulation & analysis software, globally.
Global simulation & analysis software market is controlled by these major players, namely– ANSYS, Inc., The MathWorks, Inc., Siemens PLM Software, Dassault Syst?mes SE, Altair Engineering, Inc., SimScale GmbH, Autodesk, Inc., SYNOPSYS, INC., COMSOL AB, Bentley Systems, Incorporated, Exa Corporation., CPFD Software LLC, Texas Instruments Incorporated, ESI Group and Design Simulation Technologies.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of simulation & analysis software developers and distributors in more than 80 countries across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the developers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major simulation & software distributors across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global simulation & analysis software using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-use industries (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Electrical & Electronics, etc.) and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, press releases, company annual reports, World Bank Group, SIPRI, NASA, OICA, ESA, ISRO, JAXA, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Simulation & analysis software developers
- Simulation & analysis software suppliers
- End users of simulation & analysis software such as automotive, electrical and electronics, aerospace & defense, and others
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to simulation & analysis software
- Industry associations
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as simulation & analysis software developers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the simulation & analysis software market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Product Type:
- ·Finite Element Analysis Electromagnetic (FEA)
- ·Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- ·Electromagnetic (EMAG)
- Market, by End Use Industry:
- ·Aerospace & Defense
- ·Electrical and Electronics
- Market, by Geography:
- ·North America
- U. S.
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- ·South America
- Rest of South America
- ·Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the simulation & analysis software market.
Competitive Benchmarking: Benchmarking of all leading companies on basis of end use industry.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customization according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- List of major customers along with their procurement data, current distributors of simulation & analysis software.