The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2017-2027
Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market is expected to value US$77.4 Billion in 2017, and grow at a CAGR of 2.15% to value US$95.8 Billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on CIP is expected at US$954.8 Billion over the forecast period.
The majority of CIP programs that have been initiated or revised in recent times have focused on adopting a risk management approach. Under this approach, the focus is on executing previously set goals in addition to identifying major markets in the world, such as North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is continuously engaged in identifying major security assets, analyzing risks and formulating strategies, in order to priorities for these mitigating risks.
CIP market is expected to be led by North America with an expected share of 44.8% over the forecast period, followed by the Europe at 22.3%, and Asia Pacific region at 21.5%. The Middle Eastern market for CIP is expected to account for a share of 9.6%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 1.8%.
Over the forecast period, the Physical Security segment is expected to account for 73.1% of the market, while Network Security and Others segments, (includes investment in ancillary and support activities), are expected to account for shares of 24.2% and 2.7% respectively. Cumulatively, the Physical Security market is expected to account for an investment of US$698.4 Billion, while the Network Security and Others segments will account for US$231.2 Billion and US$25.2 Billion respectively.
The report "The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2017-2027” offers detailed analysis of the global Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for critical infrastructure protection.
In depth, this report provides the following analysis -
- Overview: Snapshot of the Critical Infrastructure Protection market during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending, with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the CIP market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the CIP market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the CIP market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, including Critical Infrastructure Protection segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global CIP industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.’
Companies mentioned in this report: Thales, Booz Allen Hamilton, General Dynamics, Airbus DS Communications, BAE Systems , Digital Management Inc. (DMI), KEYW, Lockheed Martin Corporation, CACI, Mantech International Corporation, Raytheon, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc, Northrop Grumman, IBM
- Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.15% over 2017-2027.
- In terms of categories, Physical Security segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of
73.1% followed by the Network Security and Others segment respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global critical infrastructure protection market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different critical infrastructure protection segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global critical infrastructure protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global critical infrastructure protection market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top critical infrastructure protection providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available