“Increasing demand and procurement of advanced man portable anti-tank and anti-air warfare weapons are driving the shoulder fired weapons market globally”
The shoulder fired weapons market is projected to grow from USD 5.83 billion in 2016 to USD 7.70 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.76% from 2016 to 2022. This market is driven by several factors such as rising wars and cross-border disputes, asymmetric warfare, and increasing military use of offensive weapons for tactical operations. However, declining defense budgets of developed countries may restrain the growth of the shoulder fired weapons market in the U.S., the U.K., France, and Germany.
“MANPADS subsegment of the missiles/rocket launcher subsegment market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The missiles/rocket launcher subsegment of the launcher segment has been further divided into MANPATS and MANPADS. The MANPADS subsegment of the missiles/rocket launcher subsegment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this subsegment can be attributed to the increasing demand for Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs). MANPADS are loaded with guided Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs), and can target helicopters, UAVs, UCAVs, fighter jets, and other aircraft.
“The Asia-Pacific shoulder fired weapons market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The Asia-Pacific shoulder fired weapons market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The shoulder fired weapons market in India is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily owing to technological advancements, rising incidences of armed conflict, and war against terrorism.. As India is one of the major arms importers with a huge budget allocation on its defense systems, the demand for shoulder fired weapons in India is expected to rise.
Break-up of profile of primary participants of the shoulder fired weapons market:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, Manager level – 25% , others -30%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 50%, RoW – 20%
Major companies profiled in the report are Saab AB (Sweden), Raytheon Company (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), MBDA, Inc. (U.K.), Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. (Israel), Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Bazalt (Russia), KBM (Russia), and Thales Group (France), among others.
This report presents a complete analysis of the shoulder fired weapons market during the forecast period. The shoulder fired weapons market has been broadly classified on the basis of component (launcher, ammunition), technology (guided, unguided), range (short range, medium range, extended range), and region.
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ?industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the shoulder fired weapons market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on shoulder fired weapons offered by the top 10 players in the shoulder fired weapons market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the shoulder fired weapons market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets - the report analyzes markets for shoulder fired weapons across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the shoulder fired weapons market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the shoulder fired weapons market