The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Timetric’s ’Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Sudanese Takaful Insurance Industry 2020’ report provides detailed analysis of the trends in the Sudanese takaful insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, direct written premium, earned premium, claims, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, commissions and expenses, assets and investments during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages.
Timetric’s ’Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Sudanese Takaful Insurance Industry 2020’ report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the takaful insurance industry in Sudan, including:
- The Sudanese takaful insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The current trends in the Sudanese takaful insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the takaful insurance industry in Sudan:
- It provides historical values for the Sudanese takaful insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Sudanese takaful insurance industry, with forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets and total investment income.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Sudanese takaful insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities in the Sudanese takaful insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- In October 2016, the International Federation of Takaful and Islamic Insurance Companies (IFTI) presented four recommendations to the global takaful and retakaful operators, including those operating in Sudan.
- In June 2016, the Sudanese government began working on a new law requiring every Sudanese person to have access to healthcare services.
- In March 2016, a new amendment was passed in Sudan that raised the value of blood money by a minimum of 800.0%, and is applicable in the event of accidental death.