The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Timetric’s ’Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Bahraini Takaful Insurance Industry 2020’ report provides detailed analysis of the trends in the Bahraini takaful insurance industry.
It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as gross written premium, direct written premium, earned premium, claims, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, commissions and expenses, assets and investments during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages.
Timetric’s ’Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Bahraini Takaful Insurance Industry 2020’ report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the takaful insurance industry in Bahrain, including:
- The Bahraini takaful insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The current trends in the Bahraini takaful insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the takaful insurance industry in Bahrain:
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini takaful insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Bahraini takaful insurance industry, with forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets and total investment income.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Bahraini takaful insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini takaful insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- In 2016, the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) launched a compensation fund for motor accident victims.
- In 2015, a revised solvency framework for takaful and retakaful insurance, introduced in 2014, was implemented by the CBB. It aimed to quicken the growth of takaful business in Bahrain, and protect the interests of all stakeholders.
- In 2015, the CBB and the Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) documented a standard policy for compulsory third-party motor insurance and claims settlements.