The Internet of Things (IoT) represents a huge opportunity for infrastructure providers as enterprise, datacenters, and managed communication services companies all must procure substantial equipment, software, and services. In addition, virtually every industry vertical will have IoT app requirements that require outsourcing on a SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS basis in a cloud-based service model as well as managed services on premise.
This research evaluates the current state of IoT globally and regionally, assesses market needs, and analyzes companies and solutions in the best position to capitalize. The report provides economic impact analysis and assesses the market potential for IoT infrastructure, devices, and sensors. The report also forecasts IoT applications across leading industry verticals.
- Understand the current state of IoT globally and regionally
- Understand the IoT component and equipment ecosystem
- Identify leading IoT vendors in platforms, software, and services
- Understand the role and importance of IoT components to IoT operations
- Forecasts for IoT solutions, devices, sensors and market dynamics by region
- Forecasts for global IoT solutions, apps, infrastructure, and industry verticals
- Identify leading companies and solutions in enterprise, industrial, and consumer IoT
- Network services companies
- IoT solution and apps providers
- Systems integration companies
- Datacenter and Cloud providers
- Network infrastructure providers
- Enterprise companies of all types