"Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider Opportunities for an Easy-Open Tamper-Evident Closure", uses GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format currently used in the UK by Lucozade Ribena Suntory for Ribena Minis juice drinks and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a plastic bottle with an easy-open tamper-evident closure, currently used for a children’s juice drink, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Ribena Minis in a plastic bottle with an easy-open tamper-evident closure.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData’s TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this easy-to-use means of packaging could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons To Buy
- Use GlobalData’s Seize+Adapt Case Studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.