Construction chemicals are majorly used in new construction, renovation and repair projects. These chemicals are mixed with construction materials to impart specific functional properties such as quality, strength and chemical resistance to concrete, improve shelf life of civil structures and provide protection from environmental threats. Increasing construction activities due to growing public and private sector investments in infrastructure and real estate construction is forecast to drive demand for construction chemicals in Indonesia during 2017-2026. Moreover, booming tourism industry, rising construction of new healthcare facilities and hospitals, and increasing demand for modern housing facilities are propelling growth in Indonesia construction chemicals market. Rising income levels of consumers has driven construction of modern residential complexes and increased demand for well-equipped houses. This is in turn also anticipated to drive demand for construction chemicals in the country during the forecast period.
According to “Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market By Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2026”, construction chemicals market in Indonesia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2026, on the back of rising number of infrastructure development projects in the country, growing awareness among builders regarding functional benefits of different types of construction chemicals and increasing number of government investments and initiatives for infrastructure developments in the country. Concrete admixtures dominated Indonesia construction chemicals market in 2016, and the segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market through 2026, on account of ability to provide long-term durability and strength to construction materials. Few of the major companies operating in Indonesia construction chemicals market include PT Sika Indonesia, PT BASF Indonesia and PT FOSROC Indonesia. “Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market By Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2026” report elaborates following aspects related to construction chemicals market in Indonesia:
- Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Adhesive & Sealant Chemicals, Flooring Compounds, Waterproofing Chemicals, Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals & Others), By End Use (Infrastructure & Real Estate)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Indonesia construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemical manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.