The platelet agitator is used for safe and reliable storage of platelets under controlled environment. Platelet agitators are used to keep the platelets under continuous gentle motion in order to maintain their viability and to prevent them from clumping. The market for platelet agitator is growing steadily with increasing need of development in biomedical industry. Moreover, in recent years the investment for biomedical R&D by Asian countries like china, South Korea, India, Japan and others subsequently increased.
Platelet agitator market has been segmented on the basis of types which comprises of flatbed which is subdivided into vertical and horizontal agitator; circular and combination devices. On the basis of capacity, market is segmented into small, medium and large. On the basis of end user, market is segmented into autonomous blood banks, hospital based blood banks and others.
Globally the market for smart inhalers is increasing rapidly. Globally the market for Smart Inhalers is expected to grow at the rate of about 4.1% from 2016 to 2022.
The key players profiled in the research report are Boekel Scientific, EMSAS Electrical Equipment Industry & Trading Inc., Fanem Ltda., Helmer Scientific, KW apparecchi scientifici, LABCOLD, Meditech Technologies India Private Limited, Nuve, SARSTEDT AG & Co.,TERUMO PENPOL PVT LIMITED, Zhejiang Sujing Purification Equipment Co.Ltd and others.
- To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
- To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, capacity, and end users.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Blood bank equipment manufacturers.
- Blood bank equipment suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
- The platelet agitator global market and is expected to reach $502 million by 2027.
- Flatbed agitator holds the largest share of 64.9% of the platelet agitator market.
- North America holds the largest market share of 36.6% of market and is anticipated to reach $170.2 million by the end of forecast period.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- Medium sized agitator holds the largest market share in 2015, and expected to continue the similar growth throughout the forecast period.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
- Middle East & Africa