Diesel exhaust fluid (Adblue) is an aqueous solution of 32.5% urea and 67.5% of deionized water. Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is used to reduce emission of harmful Nitrogen Oxide (NOX) coming out of diesel engine’s exhaust. DEF breaks down Nitrogen Oxide through selective catalytic reduction (SCR), into nitrogen and water. Thus, an growing number of governments across the globe are increasingly focusing on DEF to cut down Nitrogen Oxide emissions. Moreover, level-3 regulation introduced by Environmental Protection Agency of the US aims at targeting significant reduction in poisonous gases and offers guidelines to improve fuel efficiency of diesel engines. This, coupled with rising automobile sales across the globe, is expected to propel demand for diesel exhaust fluid through 2022. Furthermore, introduction of hybrid selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technologies, which are cost-effective solutions involving low capital cost as well as operational cost, are further anticipated to drive global diesel exhaust fluid market during the forecast period.
According to “Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Adblue) Market By Application, By Storage Solution, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, the global diesel exhaust fluid market is projected to surpass 4 billion gallons by 2022. North America dominated global diesel exhaust fluid market over the past few years and this trend is anticipated to continue through the forecast period. The market has been categorized on the basis of application into vehicular and non- vehicular segments. Vehicular segment accounted for the lion’s share in global diesel exhaust fluid market over the last five years, the segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market through 2022. “Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Adblue) Market By Application, By Storage Solution, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” discusses the following aspects of diesel exhaust fluid (adblue) market across the globe:
- Global Diesel Exhaust Fluid (Adblue) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Vehicular, Non-vehicular), By Storage Solutions (Bulk Storage Tank, Dispenser, Portable Container)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global diesel exhaust fluid (Adblue) market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next 5 years
- To help industry consultants and global diesel exhaust fluid companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with global diesel exhaust fluid companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.