Ground support equipment (GSE) at airports are used for handling passengers, cargo and aircraft at the ground level. These equipment enable the movement of aircraft from landing until its take-off, and aid in handling tasks such as aircraft maintenance, maneuvering, refueling, etc. at the airport. GSE are either operated and managed by specialized ground handling staff of service providers or of airlines. However, the mode of operation, whether outsourced or not, depends largely on the economies of scale envisaged during the operation by airline companies at a specific airport. Over the years, global ground support equipment market has been growing at a healthy pace owing to increasing air passenger traffic coupled with rise in number of airport development projects across the world. Moreover, airport representatives and authorities around the globe are working towards reducing greenhouse gas emissions from ground operations, which is expected to drive demand for ground support equipment over the next five years. Moreover, evolution of Low Cost Carrier (LCC) airlines is another major factor forecast to aid global ground support equipment (GSE) market during 2016 – 2021.
According to “Global Ground Support Equipment Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the global ground support equipment market is anticipated to cross $ 24 billion by 2021. On the basis of equipment type, global ground support equipment market has been broadly segmented into electrical and non-electrical equipment. Among these categories, ground support non-electrical equipment dominated global ground support equipment market in 2015, and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. In 2015, North America was the largest regional market for ground support equipment, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. “Global Ground Support Equipment Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of global ground support equipment market:
- Global Ground Support Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Electrical Vs. Non-Electrical), By Application (Aircraft, Passenger, Cargo & Others)
- Regional Analysis – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global ground support equipment market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, ground support equipment manufacturers, service providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with ground support equipment manufacturers, service providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.