Rising industrialization, increasing commercial developments, growing vehicle fleet size, coupled with rising awareness about respiratory and airborne diseases are projected to drive sales of air purifiers across the globe during 2017 - 2022. Further, a growing number of air purifier manufacturers are launching new air purifier models to address different consumer requirement, and this is boosting sales of air purifiers in both developing as well as developed countries. Growing awareness about harmful effects of indoor air pollution is anticipated to drive demand for air purifiers over the next five years. Moreover, implementation of favorable government initiatives aimed at promoting green air purification technologies and increasing awareness about health benefits of using air purifiers is anticipated to augment sales of advanced technology air purification systems across the globe in the coming years.
According to “Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022”, global air purifiers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% during 2017-2022, due to continuous product innovations, rising awareness about the benefits of using air purifiers, and easy availability through online sales channels such as Amazon, Alibaba, etc. Asia-Pacific and North America are the major demand generators for air purifiers due to high purchasing power and increasing health concerns among consumers. Asia-Pacific is emerging as the fastest growing market for air purifiers in the world. Rising construction activities and increasing adoption of air purifiers by healthcare institutes and hospitality sector is boosting sales of air purifiers across the globe. In 2016, the commercial segment dominated global air purifiers market, on account of rising demand for air purifiers from embassies, airports, offices, schools and hospitals. “Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” discusses the following aspects of the global air purifiers market:
- Global Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon; Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator; Electrostatic Precipitators; HEPA; Activated Carbon; & Others), By End User (Industrial, Residential & Commercial)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America & Middle East & Africa
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global air purifiers market
- To identify the customer preference towards air purifiers
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.