This latest report assesses that Hydropower spending will reach $34.46bn in 2017, including spending on new-build and extension projects. This report addresses the development of the global hydropower market, analysing the prospects for 4 submarkets, 6 regional markets and 11 key national markets, and including forecasts for CAPEX and installed capacity from 2016-2026. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Hydropower Market Forecast 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report, you find 209 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 358 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Hydropower market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
- 209 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Hydropower market.
Hydropower market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
Hydropower market provides CAPEX forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 for 4 Hydropower submarkets:
Regional Hydropower market forecasts from 2017-2027 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
- Latin America
- North America
Hydropower country level analysis for
- United States of America
Company profiles for the leading 17 Hydropower companies
- China Three Gorges Corporation
- Water and Power Development Authority
- Nepal Electricity Authority
- Odebrecht Organisation
- Voith Group
- Andritz AG
- Dongfang Electric Corporation
- Harbin Electric Machinery Company Limited
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone with involvement in the Hydropower
- Hydropower Operators
- Hydropower Equipment Suppliers
- Commodity traders
- Investment managers
- Arbitrage companies and divisions
- Energy price reporting companies
- Energy company managers
- Energy consultants
- Oil and gas company executives and analysts
- Heads of strategic development
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Market analysts,
- Government agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Hydropower market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.