The global video surveillance as a service market was worth XX million in FY 2016 and is expected to witness a tremendous growth, growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2016-2022. The increasing adoption of advanced video surveillance solutions coupled with the innovations in data storage technologies and need for centralized storage has led to the strong growth of market globally. The report is a compilation of various segments including market dynamics, market breakdown by service type, by geography and by applications. The report also includes a detailed section on the Video Content Analytics along with its market estimation and analysis. Moreover, each technology type in VCA is further mapped as per their geographical markets and application verticals.
The report provides a comprehensive market analysis and forecast along with the recent trends influencing the markets. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financials, financial summary and SWOT analysis.
The report addresses the following key questions about the global market:
- What the market size is in terms of revenue from 2015-2022 for the global video surveillance as a service market?
- What are the different services in the video surveillance as a service market along with their revenue?
- What are the different factors which are driving the market in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the global market size of the video content analytics by architecture, software, applications and geographical presence?
The company profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their corporate overview, financial summary, SWOT analysis, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2014-2016). Some of the key players are Avigilon Corporation, Cisco, ADT Security, Mobotix AG and Verint systems.