According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Air Traffic Management (ATM) market is expected to grow from $47.9 billion in 2016 to reach $102.35 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 13.5%. Growing air traffic, development of new airports infrastructure, introduction of new aircrafts and modernization of ATM infrastructure are the factors driving the market. However, high cost associated with ATM systems and stringent regulatory norms may hinder the market growth. Growth in emerging economies is the major opportunity for vendors in Air Traffic Management (ATM) market.
In 2016, Air Traffic Control (ATC) segment accounted for the largest share of the Air Traffic Management (ATM) market during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to the advancement of existing airspace and increase in air traffic and airspace congestion. Communication segment among applications is rising at the extreme rate and is likely to remain the leading segment throughout the forecast period due to increasing investments in advanced technology communication systems such as digital voice aeronautical telecommunications (ATN) network and voice recognition control.
North America accounted for the largest share in market owing to the implementation of latest air traffic management technologies and different initiatives taken by the FAA (U.S.) and Nav Canada to reduce environmental impact. While, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a highest CAGR owing to development of greenfield airport and modernization of existing airports in emerging economies such as India and China.
Some of the key players in global Air Traffic Management (ATM) market include Thales Group, Aquila, Aeronav Group, BAE Systems PLC., Comsoft Solution GmbH, Harris Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Indra Sistemas, S.A., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon, Saab AB, Intelcan Technosystems and Searidge Technologies.
- Automation & Simulation
Investment Types Covered:
- Aeronautical Information Management (AIM)
- Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM)
Airport Classes Covered:
- Class A
- Class B
- Class C
- Class D
- Other Classes
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements