According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Solar Power Batteries market is estimated approximately for a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. Deployment of micro-grids in the coming future has been considered as the prominent factor for the growth of solar power batteries. Increasing rate of telecom sector is considered to be one of the sole reasons for the growth of the solar power batteries due to the installment of Base Transceiver Stations (BTS). However, rapid increase in the other sources of energy is the factor restraining the market.
Li-Ion batteries segment is expected to dominate the market on account of increasing usage of these batteries in consumer electronics such as Laptops, Smartphones and Tablets. In addition to this, property of overcoming power interruptions is adding to its growth. North America is estimated to dominate the market and Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at highest CAGR.
Some of the key players of the Solar Power Batteries market include East Penn Manufacturing, Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa, LG Chem and Samsung SDI.
- Lead-acid batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Sodium-based batteries
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements