The current market size for 2016 is provided for each segment and forecasted till 2021. Forecasts by competitive revenues and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators are also provided. Revenue and units are tracked and forecasted by power range inclusive of <30kW; 30.1–60kW; 60.1–150kW; 150.1–300kW; 300.1–500kW; 500.1–1000kW; and 1000.1–3000kW.
End user segments including commercial gensets, industrial gensets, and residential gensets are covered; additionally, revenue is predicted by application including peak shaving, prime power, and stand-by. Market share is provided for the leading competitors, which include Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac Power Systems, and Kohler, among others.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
How will the structure of the market change with time?
Is there any development with the products/segments offered today?
Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed?
Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Why Partner with us?
- We have a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the leading participants in the generator sets market value chain with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services.
- We are subject matter experts with 35 years of Energy and Environment experience researching and tracking generator set markets and generating reliable information.
- Our team of industry experts offers a multidisciplinary background in engineering, business studies, and market strategy.
- We bring a solution that integrates our expertise areas to develop fact-driven strategies: Our analyst team has performed analysis of the generators market from various perspectives including:
- Segment: stationary, portable, and rental generators
- Fuel: gas and diesel generators
- End User: residential, commercial, and industrial generators
- Geography: global and regional including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- Our fact-driven, client-specific approach bridges the gap between market research and mainstream consulting, giving us an exceptional ability to help generator companies realize their vision.