Consistently rising urbanization and industrialization has led to increasing water consumption in the US, which is leading to generation of enormous amount of wastewater. This coupled with stringent policies by USEPA is augmenting demand for water & wastewater treatment chemicals in the country. Majorly used water and wastewater treatment chemicals in United States include coagulants & flocculants, biocides & disinfectants, pH adjusters & softeners, corrosion and scale inhibitors, defoamers & defoaming agents. Growth in major end-use industries such as oil & gas, chemical, paper & pulp, chemical and mining & mineral processing is propelling the market size of water and wastewater treatment chemicals in the US. Additionally, wastewater treatment chemicals find huge application in treatment of municipal sewage, wherein, chemicals are used for removal of contaminants from water, so that, it can be discharged into water bodies.
According to “United States Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market, By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026”, United States water & wastewater treatment chemicals market is forecast to exhibit promising growth and reach $ 5 billion by 2026. Growing industrial facilities across the US coupled with favorable government policies such as requirement of NPDES permit is also positively influencing the country’s water & wastewater treatment chemicals market. Corrosion & scale inhibitors dominate the country’s water and wastewater treatment chemicals market, followed by Coagulants & Flocculants, Biocides & Disinfectants, pH Adjusters & Softeners, and Defoamers & Defoaming Agents. Few of the major players operating in the country’s water & wastewater treatment chemicals market include GE Water & Process Technologies, Ecolab, Kemira Chemicals, Inc. and Lonza America, Inc. “United States Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market, By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026” report elaborates following aspects related to water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in the US.
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Biocides & Disinfectants, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters & Softeners, Defoamers & Defoaming Agents & Others), By End Use Industry (Municipal, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Paper & Pulp, Mineral & Mineral Processing, & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States water & wastewater treatment chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, water & wastewater treatment chemicals manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water & wastewater treatment chemicals manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.