Cleaning chemicals are used to clean contaminants such as stains, oil, dust, grease, etc. on different surfaces. These chemicals also offer the capability to kill viruses, bacteria and other micro-organisms present on the surface to be cleaned. United States cleaning chemicals market grew at a moderate pace during 2012-2016, due to rising awareness among customers and increasing incidents of various viral infections across the country. Moreover, increase in demand for cleaning chemicals over the past few years can also be attributed to rising per capita disposable income, growing demand for eco-friendly chemicals and launch of new cleaning chemical products. Cleaning chemicals are majorly used in industries such as food service, laundry & dry cleaning, offices, car washes and hotels & other lodging. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has laid down strict regulations against the use of carcinogenic ingredients such as VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in cleaning chemicals. Additionally, implementation of Cleaning Product Right to Know Act 2017, under which the manufactures have to list chemical ingredients used in manufacturing of cleaning chemicals, is further driving product innovation in the country’s cleaning chemicals market.
According to “United States Cleaning Chemicals Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2026”, cleaning chemicals market in the US is forecast to surpass $ 16.4 billion by 2025. Anticipated growth in the US cleaning chemicals market can be predominantly attributed to rising consumer spending and growing focus on sustainable products. Institutional end-use sector continues to be the largest consumer of cleaning chemicals in the US, followed by industrial and residential sectors. In 2016, south region accounted for the largest market share in the US cleaning chemicals market, majorly on account of expanding healthcare sector in this region. However, cleaning chemical market in the country’s West region is forecast to witness fastest growth during the forecast period. Few of the key players operating in the US cleaning chemicals market include Ecolab, Diversey Holdings, Clorox, Zep Incorporated, and Proctor & Gamble. “United States Cleaning Chemicals Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2026” report elaborates following aspects related to cleaning chemicals market in the United States.
- United States cleaning chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (General purpose cleaners, Sanitary Care Cleaners, Kitchen Care Cleaners, Laundry Care Cleaners, Disinfectants & Sanitizers, Others (Vehicle Wash Products, Hand Cleaners), By End Use Sector (Institutional, Industrial and Residential)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States cleaning chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, cleaning chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with cleaning chemicals suppliers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.