Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) is a software category that provides platform and applications, which are being developed by middleware developers, to its users. Platform and applications are designed for integrating multiple unconnected security devices & applications, in order to control them through a single comprehensive user interface. During the forecast period, India PSIM market is expected to grow at a robust pace on account of growing requirement and adoption of security solutions and increasing number of smart city projects. Moreover, growing demand for centralized control systems coupled with increasing focus of businesses towards the enhancement of incident management and situational awareness for real-time situation management are expected to aid India PSIM market over the next five years. In India, there has been an increase in terror attacks, social unrest incidents, etc., in the past few years, and the destruction caused by these incidents has led to disturbance in business communities and alarmed various organisations to deploy physical security systems across their infrastructure.
According to “India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market, By Software, By Service, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2016 – 2021. On the basis of software type, India PSIM market has been broadly segmented into three categories, Security Integration Platform Software, Advanced Video Management Software, and Command and Control Platform Software. Among these categories, security integration platform software dominated India PSIM market in 2015, and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. The software offers an open and real-time integration to the systems, hence enabling them to meet their organizational needs. It also ensures a better connection among various applications, systems and devices, thereby offering enhanced security to the organisation. “India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market, By Software, By Service, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of India PSIM market:
- India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Software (Security Integration Platform Software, Advanced Video Management Software & Command and Control Platform Software), By Service (Project, Support & Training), By End User (Defense, Government, BFSI, Aviation, Transportation, Energy, Mining & Steel, and Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India PSIM market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, PSIM providers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with PSIM vendors, channel partners, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.