This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global LED lighting market in 2016, covering 7 application segments (residential, retail, architectural, outdoor, office, industrial, hospitality) in 5 regions (North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific). After evaluating the market size for 2016 to be $ 47,303 million, the study details a 7-year forecast and a cumulative base for 2023, with 2016 as the base. The latest trends influencing the market, Mega Trends, technological advancements, government initiatives, and region-specific dialogues are included. Explanations for the drivers and restraints of the market, growth opportunities, and the competitive edge of the leading participants have been dealt with as well.
Key points addressed by the study:
- What is the anticipated growth of the market between 2016 and 2023?
- What external forces affect market growth and how significant is their impact?
- What is the technology roadmap for LED lighting in this decade?
- What is the global average pricing trend of a LED light source and what influences pricing?
- Who are the key market participants and what are their competitive strengths?
- What are the macro and micro trends and their implications on the global LED lighting market?