Are you looking for a definitive report on the $27.9bn Access Control and Authentication sector?
Rising security concerns, growing awareness and acceptance of the benefits of electronic security, infrastructure growth and government regulations are the key factors driving the growth of the access control and authentication market. The global access control and authentication market (electronic access control (EAC), automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), and document readers) will reach US$31.9 Bn in 2017.
You will receive a highly granular 306 page market analysis report segmented by region, by subsector and by end use, providing you with that complete industry outlook, essential for your business strategy.
Discover where the Access Control and Authentication business opportunities are
- 36 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
Understand how the Access Control and Authentication market will develop?
- Global, regional and Access Control and Authentication submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
Find which Access Control and Authentication technology submarkets will thrive from 2017-2027
- Electronic Access Control (EAC)
- Biometrics (Finger, Face & Iris Recognition, Other)
- Card-Based Access Control (Smart Cards & Readers, Proximity Cards & Readers, Other)
- RFID (Active, Passive)
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) (Governmental & Transport, Commercial)
Document Readers (Governmental & Transport, Commercial)
See which Access Control and Authentication industry end-use submarkets will expand from 2017-2027
- Transportation & Logistics (Rail, Aviation, Port & Maritime, Road & City Transport, New Starts)
- Government & Public Sector
- Utilities / Energy (Green Energy Facility, Oil, Gas and Fossil Generation Facility, Nuclear Power)
- Business Organisation
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Educational (K-12 Institutions, Others)
Locate the regional Access Control and Authentication market opportunities from 2017-2027
- Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Evaluate the factors influencing Access Control and Authentication market dynamics
- Technological issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Advances in product quality
Discover who the leading Access Control and Authentication companies are
- Examine competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Access Ltd (Access-IS)
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Canon, Inc.
- Genetec, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- NDI Recognition Systems Ltd.
- Panasonic Systems Network Co. Ltd.
- Q-Free ASA
- Tattile S.r.l
- Zhejiang Dahua Technologies Co. Ltd.
Who is this report for?
- Access control and authentication technology companies
- Biometrics specialists
- Security experts & consultants
- Security hardware and software vendors
- R&D scientists
- NPD staff
- Transport & logistics companies
- Energy companies
- Healthcare companies
- Aviation companies
- Infrastructure developers
- Educational institutions
- Asset managers
- Heads of strategic development
- Market analysts
- Procurement staff
- Company managers
- Industry associations
- Procurement managers
- Security managers
- Governmental departments & agencies