Next generation applications, content, and commerce offerings are driving the need for flexible and cost effective Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions, which core services such as aggregation, management, and distribution of content as well as a variety of value-added functionality. The convergence of cellular networks supported by 4G/LTE broadband wireless, and Cloud-based applications, facilitates the need for more intelligent content solutions.
This research evaluates the current state of the market for content, CDN providers, and solutions. This report evaluates the CDN marketplace, provides forecasting for CDN growth and growth drivers, and a SWOT analysis for major vendors. In addition, Mind Commerce evaluates related areas including Datacenter Storage and Software Defined Security (SDS). This report includes forecasts for 2017 - 2022 for CDN, Datacenter Storage, and SDS.
- Recognize the future of content, applications, and CDN
- Understand CDN technologies, implementation, and operation
- Identify decision factors for outsourcing decision CDN infrastructure
- Understand the different implementation options for Content Delivery Networks
- Forecasts for CDN, Datacenter Storage, and Software Defined Security 2017 to 2022
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Telecommunications service providers
- Digital content and application providers
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) companies
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) organizations
- Online companies of all types including portals and media