A Connected Consumer Devices is any device in physical and software form that is used by a consumer user for various purposes including entertainment, news, information, and general lifestyle enhancement. This marketplace is expected to explode as the trend towards Internet of Things (IoT) related devices, applications, and solutions is poised to rapidly expand in the consumer sector. Many industries are impacted by this growth including consumer electronics, entertainment services, energy management, security, healthcare, sports and fitness. Certain industry verticals will realize substantially better growth than others due to structural differences that will allow them to better exploit the value of distributed devices.
This research evaluates the Connected Consumer Device ecosystem, market drivers, constraints, and opportunities for value chain constituents. The report includes market strategy analysis, competitive assessment, and forecasts for each major industry vertical. Major segments covered include Entertainment, Security, Energy, Connected Vehicles, and Wearables. The report includes detailed forecasts for each of the segments from 2017 to 2022.
- Wireless service providers of all types
- Wireless network infrastructure suppliers
- Smartgrid equipment and service vendors
- Sensor network and component providers
- Wireless device and components manufacturers
- Smart appliances and electronic devices companies
- Security device and monitoring equipment suppliers
- Software developers and mobile/wireless App developers
- Smart home and business automation systems integrators