“Growth in aircraft deliveries is the key factor impacting the growth of the aviation connectors market”
The aviation connector market was valued at USD 4.13 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 5.52 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.97% during the forecast period. The increasing number of aircraft deliveries and adoption of modern electric systems in aircraft are the key drivers for the aviation connectors market. Backlogs in current aircraft orders is a restraint for growth of the aviation connectors market.
“Based on end user, the commercial segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on end user, the commercial segment of the aviation connectors market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The demand for aviation connectors for commercial use is increasing due to the growth of the aircraft manufacturing industry in emerging economies.
“Based on shape, the circular segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on shape, the circular segment of the aviation connectors market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The circular segment is expected to grow, as it is more versatile, and can be successfully used in various applications and conditions.
“North America led the aviation connectors market in 2015”
The North America region led the aviation connectors market in 2015 accounting for the highest share of the market in the same year due to increase in the number of aircraft deliveries and modernization of aircraft. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Major companies across the globe are establishing their manufacturing base of aircraft in Asia-Pacific and hence, the aviation connectors market in commercial application is expected to grow during the forecast period. Countries in this region such as Japan and Russia have recently re-entered the aircraft manufacturing business by launching commercial regional aircraft in the past two years.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants in this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the aviation connectors market include TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Carlisle Companies Inc. (U.S.), Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Esterline Corporation (U.S.), and Bel Fuse Inc. (U.S.), among others.
The study segments the aviation connectors market on the basis of end user (commercial, business jets, military, and others), shape (circular and rectangular), application (landing gear, avionics, cabin equipment, engine control system, and others), type (PCB, fiber optic, high power, high speed, RF connectors, and others), platform (fixed wing and rotary wing), and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions, namely, Asia–Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World. The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding the market dynamics and major factors influencing the growth of the aviation connectors market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the aviation connectors market.
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses ? industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the aviation connectors market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on aviation connectors offered by top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aviation connectors market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the markets for aviation connectors across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aviation connectors market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the aviation connectors market