"Global Ethnic/Traditional Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" is a broad level market review of Global Ethnic/Traditional Snacks’ market by country. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks and its variants . The research handbook also provides analytics on Sales by Brands and by Distribution Channel.
Ethnic/Traditional Snacks - Snacks from non-western cultures, usually Asian specialties.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2012 to 2015 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Global Ethnic/Traditional Snacks (Savory Snacks) market by country. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Countries covered in this report include: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
*This is an on-demand research handbook and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
**Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Ethnic/Traditional Snacks (Savory Snacks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2020.
- Sales Value and Volume analytics for variants of Ethnic/Traditional Snacks
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2012-2015.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Ethnic/Traditional Snacks (Savory Snacks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.