Global Air Quality Control System (AQCS) market is set to grow from $9.7 Billion in 2016 to around $12.8 Billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.19%, a slower rate than between 2010 and 2015. There has been a marked increase in demand for AQCS from power-generating industries since they have to adhere to local and federal regulations that mandate the emissions from power plants.
A factor that is likely to affect the AQCS market growth is the high installation and maintenance costs of Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), and Fabric Filter (FF) systems. The impact of this restraint was highly visible on the FF markets.
According to Murtuza Hyder, Power Analyst, “Regulatory bodies in developing countries have made several amendments to the existing environmental acts which, along with the harmful health effects of air pollutants, are likely to mobilize the installation of AQCS in the power industry across the regions. FF equipment costing more than electrostatic precipitators maintenance cost is also higher due to necessary periodic replacement of the filter bags, once every three to four years. Similarly, FGD and SCR, when compared with combustion modifications, are generally more expensive and require large capital expenditure.
The implementation of emission norms across major countries such as China, India, and the US, between 2010 and 2015, resulted in AQCS market value rising at a CAGR of 13.37% over the period. Furthermore, it is estimated that there is a slow to moderate market growth in the coming years up to 2020, as many countries have already retrofitted the majority of coal-fired plants with required air quality systems and have targets to reduce the coal share in their energy mix.
The report “Air Quality Control System for Thermal Power, Update 2016” offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global Air Quality Control System (AQCS) Market. Also, provides in-depth analysis of AQCS market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Chile, China, India, Vietnam, Republic of Korea, Germany, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Poland) level. Moreover, this report analyzes the AQCS market value and volume for the historic (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) period.
The report analyses air quality control system market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of air quality control system market with a focus on market value and volume in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides air quality control system market analysis for key countries including the US, Chile, China, India, Vietnam, Republic of Korea, Germany, the UK, Saudi Arabia, and Poland.
- The report offers country level air quality control system market value and volume for the historical (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) periods.
- The report also analysis each country by air quality control equipment such as Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), and Fabric Filter (FF).
- It provides competitive landscape at country level up to 2015.
- Annual shipment capacity additions, average equipment prices, key market drivers and restraints, emission regulations, and analysis of their impact in air quality control system market are also discussed.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data on air quality control system market
- Develop strategies based on developments in air quality control system market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the air quality control system market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects