“Cigarettes In Bangladesh, 2016”, is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Bengali market.
The cigarette market in Bangladesh is now quite large in 2015, although, as a result of the country’s large population, annual per capita consumption levels remain quite low.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025.
- In 2015 the Cigarette market grew by a further 6.1% and continued to grow during 2016.
- Value brands have been making good progress recently and low price cigarettes accounted for the majority share of the market in 2015.
- A minimum price was introduced for low priced brands in 2015/16 and has been raised in the budget for 2016/17.
- Official output statistics indicates a reduced production in 2015.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Angolan market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.