"Global Planned LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on the global planned LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all planned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the world by region and country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2017-2021. The report provides global and regional LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2017 to 2021. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional planned LNG liquefaction and regasification capacities. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all planned LNG terminals
- Provides data from 2017 to 2021
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different regions globally.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all planned liquefaction and regasification terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets