"Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on the global LNG industry. The report provides key asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the world by region and country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2011-2021. Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity additions and existing capacity expansions by region and key countries in a region was also been included. The report provides global and regional LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2017 to 2021. The report also provides information on LNG trade movements and average import prices globally by key countries. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2011 to 2016, forecast to 2021
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different regions globally
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets