This comprehensive new 150 page report reveals that the automotive brake system market will reach 298 million units in 2017.
Are you involved in the automotive brake system market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report
It’s vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: The brake system is one of the most important parts of a vehicle as it is directly responsible for occupant and vehicle safety. Automotive brake systems help in stopping a vehicle and minimizing the impact of injuries to the passengers in the event of an accident. Increasing demand for vehicle and occupant safety, growing stringency of safety norms and regulations and rising production and sales of vehicles on a global level are driving the brake systems market. This has led to the growing demand for brakes systems on a global level with greater focus on disc brakes over drum brakes due to advantages such as shorter stopping distances, lower maintenance cost and longer usage life in comparison to drum brakes.
In the longer term, it is anticipated that increasing stringency of safety regulations and norms on a global level for the automotive industry are going to be a major influence upon the technological advancements of brake systems. Newer, safer and more efficient brake technologies are expected to be introduced into the market to make driving safer.
The Automotive Brake System Market Report 2017-2027 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
• Where are the automotive brake system market opportunities?
- 142 tables, charts, and graphs reveal industry data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
• When will the automotive brake system market grow?
- Global, regional and automotive brake system forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
• Which automotive brake system type submarkets will flourish from 2017-2027?
- Individual type forecasts and analysis demonstrate the prospects
- Disc automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Drum automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
• Which automotive brake system technology submarkets will thrive from 2017-2027?
- Separate technology projections and analysis explore the potential
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) forecast 2017-2027
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) forecast 2017-2027
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) forecast 2017-2027
- Traction Control System (TSC) forecast 2017-2027
• Where are the regional automotive brake system market opportunities from 2017-2027?
- Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
- US automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Canada automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Mexico automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- China automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- India automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Japan automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Asia Pacific automotive brake system 2017-2027
- Germany automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- UK automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- France automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Europe automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
Rest of World
- Brazil automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- South Africa automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of RoW automotive brake system forecast 2017-2027
• What are the factors influencing automotive brake system market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores the factors.
- Technological advances and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Who are the leading 10 automotive brake system companies?
- Examine competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co., Ltd.
- Brembo SpA
- Continental AG
- Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation
- Haldex AB
- Nissin Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Wabco Holdings Inc.
- ZF TRW
• Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive value chain, including
- Automotive OEMs
- Automotive component suppliers
- Production engineers
- R&D test engineers
- Safety organisations
- Industry associations
- NPD specialists
- Senior executives
- Asset managers
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Market Analysts
- Heads of strategic development
- Industry Associations
- Government agencies