There are two powerful technologies transforming internal enterprise processes as well as external customer-facing business processes. These technologies are Internet of Things (IoT) enabled Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled Chatbots respectively. IoT software and systems are transforming ERP solutions through significantly enhanced abilities to connect people, processes, data, and things in one repository. Chatbots represent an advanced technology for automated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
This research evaluates key ERP vendors and their IoT initiatives, the transition from traditional ERP to IoT enabled ERP, and the impact of IoT enabled ERP on enterprise as a whole. This research also provides and in-depth assessment of the AI enabled Chatbots market including Chatbot companies strategic initiatives, Chatbot CRM solutions, applications, and services. It also evaluates current Chatbot developments and role of Machine Learning and other AI technologies.
The research includes Global and Regional forecasts for IoT enabled ERP software and services as well as Chatbot forecasts for the period 2017 – 2022. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Select Report Findings:
- Chatbots are moving aggressively beyond CRM in leading industry verticals
- Stand-alone Chatbots are expected to contribute 40% of the market by 2022
- Consumer Chatbot applications will continue to lead the market through 2022 with $744M in revenue
- There will be an incremental $49.9 billion market opportunity for IoT ERP software and services by 2022
- About 50% of the global small, mid-sized, and large enterprises will deploy some kind of IoT enabled ERP by 2022
- Virtually all enterprise functions will require significant transformation to prepare for and maintain IoT enabled ERP
- Network operators
- IoT solution providers
- ERP solution providers
- Next generation UI companies
- Artificial Intelligence companies
- Systems integration companies
- Cloud and AI solution providers