The market trends have been analysed for the study period of 2016 to 2017, with the base year as 2016. The study deals with the H&B industry as 2 separate entities: homes—lighting, connected homes, home energy management, energy storage, and solar photovoltaic (PV); buildings—lighting, building energy management, building automation systems, HVAC, fire and safety, and low-voltage power distribution.
The study assesses and discusses the companies that performed well in 2016 and discusses the companies that are worth looking out for in 2017. Some companies considered for the study include Siemens, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Compass, Sodexo, ABB, Legrand, OSRAM, Philips, Google, Amazon, Tesla, SolarCity, and Cisco.
Key questions this study will answer
- What are the growth opportunities, and where do they exist for the market participants?
- Which technologies are transforming the H&B industry?
- What are the companies to watch out for in 2017?
- Does the industry have any crossover opportunities?
- What are the transformation trends of the H&B industry in 2017?