UPCOMING REPORT - PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE THE REPORT DIRECTLY AFTER RELEASE
This latest report assesses that Floating Liquefied Natural Gas spending will reach $7.75bn in 2017. The floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is developing quicklyand the number of countries ordering FSRUs expanding. Though the impact of lower oil prices and an oversupplied LNG market are creating challenges to project economics, the FLNG market will continue to register strong growth over the coming decade. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market Forecast 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report, you find 245 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 326 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 245 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market.
• Global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
• Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 for two FLNG submarkets:
- LNG FPSO (liquefaction)
- FSRU (regasification)
• Regional Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts from 2017-2027 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
- Middle East
- North America and Caribbean
- South America
• Floating Liquefied Natural Gas country level analysis for:
- Australia Market 2017-2027
- Papua New Guinea Market 2017-2027
- Africa Market 2017-2027
- Mozambique Market 2017-2027
- Equatorial Guinea Market 2017-2027
- UAE, Lebanon, Jordan Market 2017-2027
- U.S. Market 2017-2027
- Indonesia Market 2017-2027
- India Market 2017-2027
- Southeast Asia Market 2017-2027
- China Market 2017-2027
- Brazil Market 2017-2027
• Company profiles for the leading 17 Floating Liquefied Natural Gas companies:
- Excelerate Energy L.P.
- Hoegh LNG
- Golar LNG
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Noble Energy Inc.
- Woodside Petroleum Limited
- DAEWOO Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. (DSME)
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Black & Veatch Holding Company
- JGC Corporation
- KBR Inc.
- Saipem S.p.A.
- TechnipFMC plc
- Wison Group
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone with involvement in the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
- Oil & gas operators
- Engineering contractors
- Natural gas traders
- Commodity traders
- Investment managers
- Arbitrage companies and divisions
- Energy price reporting companies
- Energy company managers
- Energy consultants
- Oil and gas company executives and analysts
- Heads of strategic development
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Market analysts,
- Government agencies